As 2022 draws to a close, many Australian based clients are interested in comparing the current trends in the arena of international assignments in Asia Pacific (APAC), against current experiences in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA). Of particular interest are the ways mobility teams work to adapt to the post-pandemic environment.
In this video, Crown Australia Head of Corporate Business, Jane Everett, chats with Caitlin Pyett, Account Management Director, who has lived in Singapore and Hong Kong for ten years, touching on the key differences in the mobility world in APAC and EMEA. In this interview, you will learn:
- How mobility teams in APAC are still dealing with daily practicalities of Covid-related restrictions and regulations.
- Why is there a significant increase in rent and a scarcity of school places in Singapore?
- The importance and focus on remote work policies in EMEA for the mobility team.
- Is sustainability on the agenda?
- How does the mobility team connect with talent management?
- Plus much more.